人人听英语(原人人听力网) 免费英语学习网站,提供从零基础学英语至英语能力大幅度提升的全套资料。

您现在的位置:

CRI职场英语·催促他人

人人听英语(原人人听力网) 免费英语学习网站  
[提示:]双击单词,即可查看词义!
听力原文
俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人又不伤和气还是很重要的哦。

  Hurry up. The meeting will be started in a minute.

  快点,会议一分钟后就要开始了。

  It’s already 11:30. Let’s speed up.

  已经11:30了, 我们抓紧。

  Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us.

  快点吧,大家都等着我们呢。

  Get moving or we won’t be able to finish the work.

  快点,不然完不成任务啦。
国际贸易:运输

  运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。

  Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

  哈???沂蔷山鹕椒矫娴模?依羁?摹

  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.

  我是李凯文。

  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

  嗨。我是海伦?派克。

  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

  早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

  Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

  我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

  我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。

  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?

  您想要空运多少数量呢?

  Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

  一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

  好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

  Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.

  实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

  好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

  Kevin: That would be great.

  那太好了。

  Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

  我不确定海运的时间表。

  Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

  不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

  Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.

  好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

  Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

  很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

[NoPage]

责编:struggle   

特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。