1. Some people think that the negative effects of advertisementsfar outweightheir positive ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. To what extent do you think international tourism’s advantages far outweigh its disadvantages?
3. Some people think that old buildings should make way for new buildings. To what extentdo you agree or disagree?
4.Some people think the frequentcultural and commercialcommunications are positive, while others hold a different view. What’s your opinion?
5. Some people are optimisticto the 21st century. To what extent do you agree or disagree with their optimism and what changes would you like to be made in the 21st century?
6.The environmental pollution is a serious problem confrontingus in modern society. What are its causes and what solutions can be taken to solve it?
7.Some people think that teachers will be replaced by computers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people think that happinessis closely related to economic success, while others think happiness result from other factors. Discuss both views and give your opinion?