The Children Problem
Children are said to be “flowers of our Motherland”. In our country, children are taking very good care of. Special laws have been issued to protect children. Thousands of schools have been set up to make education available to all children. The party and the government pay due attention to the growth of children because they represent our bright future.
Nowadays, the“one child per family” policy had been practiced all over the country. So far the policy has been showing positive effects. For example, parents have more time and energy to look after their children, and as a result, children become healthier and more intelligent. However, the“one child per family” policy also has some side-effects. For instance, a number of parents have gone too far in raising their children. They try to satisfy every demand of their spoiled kids, thus turning them into“flowers in the nursery” that cannot bear any hardship or difficulty.
It is time we should discuss and study the problem of education children. (169 words)
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思话题词汇：2008北京奥运会热门单词一览
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思品美食学口语第十一期-拔丝香蕉
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思词汇真经 unit22
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 长难句结构分析最新经典一百句（上）
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思口语考试低分原因分析及应对策略
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 剑桥IELTS听力 [剑桥雅思5]test1_section3
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 新手烤鸭写作如何驾驭复杂句
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 解答：就读经济类院校硕士雅思成绩要求
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 浅谈雅思写作高分语法结构
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思听力备考四个注意事项